Indigo Concept One Ski Helmet. Matted and waxed carbon surface side parts and a mat grinded center part make every helmet a one-of-a-kind.
Norm:-Bike EN 1078, Ski EN 1077, CE, TÜV/GS
- Mat grinded and waxed carbon surface side parts
- Produced using the Monocoque-Inmold process
- Highest stability of shell, minimal weight
- Center part is made of polycarbonate
- Mat grinded by hand
- 3 air cambers, always a well-balanced temperature
- High-class skin-friendly functional Coolmax® padding material
- Easy-to-adjust 3-point safety strapping
- Admission as Ski-, Bike- and Skatehelmet - in summer just remove the earpads
- Detachable earpads
- Disk-Fit-System with twist closure for single-handed, continuous adjustment to head size
- High-class helmet case included in delivery
TESTING STANDARDS: INDIGO helmets are made in Europe and meet the following testing standards: CE, EN 1077 (Ski), EN 1078 (Bike and Skate), TÜV/GS.
According to regulations for personal safety equipment we indicate, that safety helmets cannot protect against each possible accident and injury.
Please contact us for sizing-
Delivery - orders are usually dispatched on the same day for orders received before 12pm. You may choose either Next Day or our Standard delivery. For further delivery information please click here.
Returns policy - should you be less than fully satisfied with your purchase you can send it back to us for a refund. Returns will be accepted within 14 days from date of receipt. The item(s) must be in pristine condition, accompanied by the packing slip indicating the reason for your return. The value of the item(s) returned will be credited to the exact form of payment used for the original purchase. We strongly advise you to return your item(s) to us with an insured and proof of delivery service.
For further detail please see our terms and conditions.